Historically speaking, tech specialists were deployed to help technology companies build market presence. But today we’re living through a once-in-a-century moment. No sector is immune from technological forces, and as a result, our tech offering has evolved. We’re being asked to go vertically deep into specific subject areas, like enterprise tech and consumer gadgets, while extending horizontally across practically every industry, from healthcare and finance to automotive and manufacturing.
This was an opportunity to architect what a tech practice could be — a global network of specialised experts who drive visibility and market value for clients using tech to transform culture, finance, CPG, healthcare and more. As a part of our mission to Solve for X, this team is working alongside our analytics, digital, creative and strategy specialists to bring holistic solutions to our clients.
We're Known For...
- Working for the world’s most innovative companies on pioneering programs
- Understanding stakeholder implications of unforeseen, technology-driven change
- Helping client leaders reengineer communications and brand models to address new media realities, from AI to AR and from fake news to 5G
- Developing news, brand and thought leadership content as integral components of PR, media relations and lead gen campaigns
- Using live media and partner engagement programs to drive more value at industry events
- Consulting on and embedding data solutions to improve and optimise communications operations
News & Insights
Feb 23, 2023
WS APAC & This Can Happen Announce Partnership
The Weber Shandwick Collective today announced its partnership with This Can Happen, a solutions-led organisation assisting in managing mental health, […]Read More
Jan 17, 2023
Elizabeth Bae Named Managing Director, Korea
Weber Shandwick is proud to announce the promotion of Elizabeth Bae to managing director for its South Korea operations. As […]Read More